Labels

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

LightBlog
» Uncategories » I have seen it all, I want to die now and have some rest - Evans declares

I have seen it all, I want to die now and have some rest - Evans declares

Unknown
Add Comment
Saturday, 17 June 2017
- Evans says he is tired of the humiliation and wants to die now

- The billionaire notorious kidnapper says he regrets that he could not end his life before policemen arrested him at his residence Magodo

- Evans says he had planned to join his family in Ghana, the day he was arrested


Notorious billionaire kidnapper Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans has said his time on earth is over following his arrest last Saturday, June 10, at his mansion Magodo Estate, Lagos.


Speaking in an interview with Vanguard, Evans said he can no longer stand the humiliation, so he prefers dying than to continue living in pains.


He regretted that he could not end his life before policemen arrested him in his Magodo residence, adding that he knew the police would not treat him fairly when he was caught following his atrocities in the past.


According to him, he immediately moved to end his life the moment the police gained access to his house, but the policeman who ran him as he ran into his house when he sighted them at his gate, are completing PREVENTED him from his mission.


Evans says he has seen it all and wants to die now


He said: "What am I living for? When I saw the policemen dash towards me I ran inside. I was not running to escape. I ran to see if I could end it before they could take me. But time was short. They followed me into the room.


"I have seen it all, I want to die and have some rest. The only thing I want now is for the government to take care of my children, educate them and not allow them to become criminals. I have begged Abba Kyari, to do this for me and he assured me that the Lagos State government would take them to an orphanage home where they would grow to become better persons in the society. I have been diagnosed with Colon Cancer and I wish could die now. "


Speaking on the exact location of his wife and children, Evans said he sent them to Ghana four days before he was arrested.


He disclosed that he had planned to join his family in Ghana, the day he was arrested, adding that he wanted them to relocate to Canada, where he wanted his children to school.



He further stated that he gave his wife the sum of N20million for her upkeep, Stating that he did not know their location at the moment since the day he was arrested.


Evans added that his wife, who he has been married for 11 years, only knew he was a kidnapper, a few days before his arrest.


He said: "My wife did not know I am a kidnapper. I kept all my kidnapping activities away from her and she thought I made me Billions from importation and illicit drug dealings.


"We did not allow visitors to visit our house for any reason. If she must receive any visitor, I usually ask her to take them to a hotel. But a few days before I was arrested she discovered I was worried and restless. My blood pressure went very high and she asked what was happening.


"I opened up to her and also told her that the security agents were everywhere looking for me. Initially, I thought it was the Department of State Security (DSS) that was hunting for me.


"I also told her to be very careful with her phones and to be mindful of the people who call her. I also told her to always switch off her mobile phones. "


He added: "While I was still contemplating on what to do, I got information that one of my Girlfriends known as Ijeoma had been arrested and taken to SARS, Ikeja. That was when I knew that the people hunting me were policemen. I called my second in command, Felix and warned him to be careful that the police were closing in on us, but before I knew what was happening, I Learned that Felix had been arrested in Ojota.


'' I immediately moved my family out of my house and we relocated to a hotel in Agidingbi Ikeja. My children stopped going to school, then I started making preparation for them to travel to Ghana where I have three houses. A few days later, I got news agai



We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
I have seen it all, I want to die now and have some rest - Evans declares Title : I have seen it all, I want to die now and have some rest - Evans declares
Description : - Evans says he is tired of the humiliation and wants to die now - The billionaire notorious kidnapper says he regrets that he could not end...
Rating : 5
Related Posts:

0 Response to "I have seen it all, I want to die now and have some rest - Evans declares"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ADSENSE CODE HERE

Popular Posts

  • Neco 2016 ENGLISH ESSAY OBJ AND ORAL Answers
    VERIFIED ORAL ENG. 1 BEDBEADCCA 11 ECDCCCDCCB 21 ECEDDCECAC 31 DAADEDCDDD 41 CEBECAEDEB 51 DCAEBDECCA =======================...
  • Excellent cooperation between West African police services ensured Evans' arrest - IGP
    - Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, has lauded police services in West Africa over the arrest of Chukwujeme Onwamadike, the sus...
  • Davido Is Present At Bank In Atlanta When Armed Robbers Attacked The Bank
    Popular Nigerian singer, Davido, witnessed a bank robbery operation over the weekend in Atlanta, Davido who was close to the scene of t...
  • EBONYI DISTRIBUTES RELIEF ITEMS TO IDPS
    IDPs The Ebonyi Government on Tuesday distributed relief materials worth N19 million to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Ebouwana ...
  • ZIDANE ANGERED BY FIVE-GAME RONALDO BAN
    Real Madrid’s Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo takes part in a training session at Real Madrid sport city in Madrid on August 15, 2017, ...
  • Davido’s Elder Brother, Chairman HKN Had Major Surgery In America
    Adewale Adeleke has just undergone a major surgery at the Emory Healthcare Clinic in Atlanta, and has shared photos to his fans on socia...
  • ADESINA SAYS HE HAS NO IDEA WHO IS FOOTING BUHARI’S MEDICAL BILL
    Femi Adesina (left) shakes President Muhammadu Buhari after his return from his first medical trip to London on March 10, 2017.  A media adv...
  • James Fauntleroy Knocks Pusha T, Defends 40 On Twitter
    James Fauntleroy has come out of his self-described “hermit cave” to weigh in on the Pusha T and Drake beef, sharing some thoughts abou...
  • NEYMAR SAYS HE FEELS MORE ALIVE THAN EVER IN PSG
    Paris Saint-Germain’s Brazilian forward Neymar (L) celebrates after scoring a goal during the French L1 football match Guingamp versus Paris...
  • ‘I’VE BEEN TO LONDON TO SEE THE KING’
    Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina Not a few tongues had wagged over the fact that President Muhammadu ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

Followers

Copyright@ 2016-2017 Teeloaded All right acclaimed . Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT US









24reporters© | New News From Reliable Source

LIKE UR Facebook page

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads

Contact us | Terms/Conditions | About us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sponsored Posts | .
Copyright © 2015 - 2018. All rights reserved. Disclaimer : Every Teeloaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or Comment on Teeloaded


ADD ADMIN ON WHATSAPP VIA 08130162561