Labels

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

LightBlog
» Uncategories » Please spare my husband's life - Wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans crees out

Please spare my husband's life - Wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans crees out

Unknown
Add Comment
Saturday, 17 June 2017
- The wife of millionaire Evans has finally spoken up

- She revealed that she was not privy to the criminal activities of her husband

- She also asked Nigerians to have mercy on Evans because he is a 'good man'



More sordid details are emerging about the life of millionaire kidnapper Chikwudubem Onwuamadike aka Evans.


His wife Precious speaking in a recent interview she could not believe that she had heard about her husband, she said she did not know he was a criminal because he presented himself as a God fearing man who always led the family in prayer. In fact, his favorite Bible is Psalm 23.


Evans the kidnapper



"I feel very bad because I did not know if I was doing all these or not. Even if it was all these, why did not he stop because of me and his children? All the time when we pray, I used to promise God that I would tell Him his story later in life. Here reads psalm 23 a lot. Even his phone, he sets alarm for 12 noon to read psalm 23. He took part in our daily prayers in the morning, evening and night. I used to lead us in prayers. We attend Anglican Church. He has never given them money to show off. We used to give N5000 or N10,000 and the highest we have given so far was N50,000 when we baptized one of our children, "she told Vanguard.



She was asked for forgiveness on behalf of her husband, saying his wealth should be distributed back to his victims. She said she would be willing to go and see the Lagos state governor to explain her own part of the story.



Evans wife Precious and their kids.


"I am appealing to the powers that be to spare his life (crying), as I speak now, I am kneeling down with my children, crying and begging for forgiveness. Have mercy on us. He did not know what he was doing. He did not know what came over him. I am ready to come back to Nigeria and plead on his behalf. What I am reading in the news is shocking. Though, I have not heard that I have killed anybody but all of them have injured or their money should please forgive him because I and my children.They should kindly forgive him, he will repent. God knows I will not be alive and see my husband doing a bad thing and keep quiet. All his wealth should be sold out and given to his victims. I am ready to come back and testify on his behalf. I will also like to see the Governor of Lagos state and explain the whole thing to him. "


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Please spare my husband's life - Wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans crees out Title : Please spare my husband's life - Wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans crees out
Description : - The wife of millionaire Evans has finally spoken up - She revealed that she was not privy to the criminal activities of her husband - She ...
Rating : 5
Related Posts:

0 Response to "Please spare my husband's life - Wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans crees out"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ADSENSE CODE HERE

Popular Posts

  • Neco 2016 ENGLISH ESSAY OBJ AND ORAL Answers
    VERIFIED ORAL ENG. 1 BEDBEADCCA 11 ECDCCCDCCB 21 ECEDDCECAC 31 DAADEDCDDD 41 CEBECAEDEB 51 DCAEBDECCA =======================...
  • Excellent cooperation between West African police services ensured Evans' arrest - IGP
    - Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, has lauded police services in West Africa over the arrest of Chukwujeme Onwamadike, the sus...
  • Davido Is Present At Bank In Atlanta When Armed Robbers Attacked The Bank
    Popular Nigerian singer, Davido, witnessed a bank robbery operation over the weekend in Atlanta, Davido who was close to the scene of t...
  • EBONYI DISTRIBUTES RELIEF ITEMS TO IDPS
    IDPs The Ebonyi Government on Tuesday distributed relief materials worth N19 million to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Ebouwana ...
  • ZIDANE ANGERED BY FIVE-GAME RONALDO BAN
    Real Madrid’s Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo takes part in a training session at Real Madrid sport city in Madrid on August 15, 2017, ...
  • Davido’s Elder Brother, Chairman HKN Had Major Surgery In America
    Adewale Adeleke has just undergone a major surgery at the Emory Healthcare Clinic in Atlanta, and has shared photos to his fans on socia...
  • James Fauntleroy Knocks Pusha T, Defends 40 On Twitter
    James Fauntleroy has come out of his self-described “hermit cave” to weigh in on the Pusha T and Drake beef, sharing some thoughts abou...
  • NEYMAR SAYS HE FEELS MORE ALIVE THAN EVER IN PSG
    Paris Saint-Germain’s Brazilian forward Neymar (L) celebrates after scoring a goal during the French L1 football match Guingamp versus Paris...
  • ‘I’VE BEEN TO LONDON TO SEE THE KING’
    Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina Not a few tongues had wagged over the fact that President Muhammadu ...
  • In three months we will end Boko Haram, agitations - Peace Corps
    - Dr. Chinedu Nneji, the Commanding General of the National Unity and Peace Corps (NUPEC), has reacted to the passage of the Nigerian Peace ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

Followers

Copyright@ 2016-2017 Teeloaded All right acclaimed . Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT US









24reporters© | New News From Reliable Source

LIKE UR Facebook page

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads

Contact us | Terms/Conditions | About us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sponsored Posts | .
Copyright © 2015 - 2018. All rights reserved. Disclaimer : Every Teeloaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or Comment on Teeloaded


ADD ADMIN ON WHATSAPP VIA 08130162561