Labels

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

LightBlog
» Local news » NIGERIA ARMY LAUNCHES MOBILE STRIKE FORCE TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS, SAYS COMMANDER

NIGERIA ARMY LAUNCHES MOBILE STRIKE FORCE TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS, SAYS COMMANDER

Unknown
Add Comment
Local news
Tuesday, 15 August 2017

In a renewed onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the North-East, the Nigerian Army has inaugurated special mobile strike force.


In a renewed onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the North-East, the Nigerian Army has inaugurated special mobile strike force.
Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Maj.-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, made the announcement on Tuesday at the inauguration of the force at Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri.

He said the special strike force was one of the new approaches evolved by the military to end insurgency and enhance security network in the region.

He said that soldiers deployed to the force were exposed to modern terrorism combat techniques to enable them to crush the insurgents.

“The Mobile Strike Force (MST) is launched to deny the insurgents freedom of action and finally decimate them.

“This specially selected force with mixed equipment and platforms were deployed to achieve the conduct of long range patrols and ambush deep into the hinterlands.

“All these are in an effort to ensure the success of Operation Lafiya Dole and enhance our operational efficiency,” Attahiru said.

The commander tasked the soldiers to be resolute, disciplined and determined to achieve victory in the campaign.

He urged them to be guided by their professional ethics to enable them win the war against the insurgents.

He told the soldiers that successful campaign against the insurgents would have indelible mark in the history of counter-insurgency campaign in the North-East.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Nigerian Army had in the past two months intensified its campaign against the insurgents.

Dozens of insurgents had been killed and arrested while a bomb factory in Borno was destroyed.


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
NIGERIA ARMY LAUNCHES MOBILE STRIKE FORCE TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS, SAYS COMMANDER Title : NIGERIA ARMY LAUNCHES MOBILE STRIKE FORCE TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS, SAYS COMMANDER
Description : In a renewed onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the North-East, the Nigerian Army has inaugurated special mobile strike force. In a ...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Local news

0 Response to "NIGERIA ARMY LAUNCHES MOBILE STRIKE FORCE TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS, SAYS COMMANDER "

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ADSENSE CODE HERE

Popular Posts

  • WAEC 2017 MATHEMATICS QUESTION AND ANSWER
    MATHS OBJ: 1-10: CBBCCACBBC 11-20: CACBAAAADB 21-30: BBADBCCACB 31-40: BBCACBDADA 41-50: DDACCCDDCB MATHS THEORY ANSWERS: SECTION A: (1a) (...
  • Falz Speaks On Why He Is Not Planning For Marriage
    Popular singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said h...
  • APC chieftain reveals why (Buhari failed to transform Nigeria in 2 years)
    - A chieftain of APC Mr. Kola Alabi has revealed why Buhari failed to transform Nigeria in two years - He blamed the rot in the Nigeria’s po...
  • Shettima fly yiwa wasu Igbo babban kyauta, flying suit yana alfari shower in the afternoon (Hotuna)
    - Gwamna Shattima flying affair wa wasu 'yan kabilar Igbo mazaunan jihar Borno kyautar kudi - Shettima flying suit yana alfahari shower ...
  • Federal government saves money on public funds at it uncovers 60,000 ghost workers
    - Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says at least 60,000 ghost workers have been uncovered - This was as a result of the introduction of the Ba...
  • SOUTH AFRICA POLICE DECLINE TO REVEAL IF GRACE MUGABE HAS FLED
    South African police Wednesday said they knew the whereabouts of Zimbabwe’s first lady Grace Mugabe, who faces accusations of assault, but d...
  • Jamaican woman becomes queen in Nigeria
    A Jamaican woman became the queen in a Yoruba kingdom, and her people are so excited, they made a story out of it. The Imperial ruler of I...
  • Ebonyi state may soon become the greatest state in Nigeria
    Standing conspicuously beside Emma Anya’s seat is a banner bearing the photograph of Engineer Dave Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi, a state lo...
  • Tsohon shugaban kasa Abdulsalam Abubakar yan zargin wasu 'yan siyasa da hanu wajen haddasa Fitina a kasar nan
    - Tsohon Shugaban Kasa Abdulsalam Abubakar, yana zargin 'yan siyasar da da rasu ruruta rikicin to faruwa a kasar nan - Shugaban zaman La...
  • FG announces vacancies for 7,500 young graduates through FIRST
    - The Ministry of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, said these young graduates would be made to assist the Federal Inland Revenue Service - Giving deta...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to place ads on our website?

Want to Contact us?

Want to Contact Us? Send us an Email ✉
teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Whatsapp Us Via : 08130162561

Followers

Copyright@ 2016-2017 Teeloaded All right acclaimed . Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT US









24reporters© | New News From Reliable Source

LIKE UR Facebook page

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads

Contact us | Terms/Conditions | About us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sponsored Posts | .
Copyright © 2015 - 2018. All rights reserved. Disclaimer : Every Teeloaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or Comment on Teeloaded


ADD ADMIN ON WHATSAPP VIA 08130162561